If you are one of those folks who has fallen in love with the harp and would love to learn to play it, The University of Wisconsin at Parkside in Kenosha WI has a class for you!
Parkside is officially offering its first ever "Beginning Harp" as a minicourse taught by UW Parkside harp instructor Anne Morse Hambrock.
- Class size is limited to 8 and the enrollment must meet at least 5 for the class to run.
- Harps are provided
- No musical background required
- The course will meet on the UW campus in the harp studio located in the Rita Talent Picken Center For The Arts
- 6 classes meeting on Tuesday evenings from 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. from February 4 through March 11
- Materials needed: 3 ring binder with staff paper (available at music stores), loose leaf paper, pens and pencils
- Registration fee is $79
This is an extremely affordable way to "get ones feet wet" and explore one of the world's oldest and most beautiful instruments. The $79 fee offers 6 group lessons for a price one would generally pay for two private lessons. And access to the instruments is included! No need for an expensive rental instrument!
To register go to The UW Parkside Minicourse page for "Beginning Harp"