Monday, July 19, 2010

New Blog

I've started a new blog: Overbooked and Underpaid: Notes from a yes-aholic

This blog was inspired by a couple of things. First, were some comments from the estimable Tom Racine during an interview for my husband's comic strip - I think it went something like "Good god, woman! How do you find time to do all this stuff?!" and last year I started writing a humor column for our local newspaper. I also got some prodding from some of the readers who already follow this blog and my Edison blog.

With all the different directions my husband and I find ourselves pulled in, we definitely feel overbooked and underpaid. I'm pretty sure an awful lot of folks out there feel the same way so, if you're looking for some entertaining reading about my daily inability to stick to my schedule - or if you want to share your own stories of being overbooked and underpaid - head on over and check it out.

Just don't expect any cookies.

I'm too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment